Powell, OH – Celebrate the harvest season with Jungle Jack and his animal friends at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium during Jack Hanna’s Fall Fest, presented by Fifth Third Bank, on Sept. 10-11 and Sept. 17-18 daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Jack Hanna’s Fall Fest features country music, arts and crafts and kid-friendly activities to get everyone in the fall spirit. Guests watch pumpkin carvers, basket weavers and wood carvers while enjoying seasonal treats. A highlight of the event is to watch Zoo animals bob for apples in their habitat. There will be many other seasonal surprises as well.
To top things off, Nick Jr.’s Kai-Ian will host meet and greets and lead Character Caravans on Sept. 10 and 11 and Jungle Jack Hanna will be appearing live on stage with his animal friends on Sept. 17 and 18. Guests attending these shows will have the opportunity to meet Jungle Jack between performances.
This year’s Fall Fest line-up is as follows:
- Kai-Ian Meet and Greet Sept. 10-11 only: 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 5 p.m. *Guests must stop by Guest Relations to pick up free vouchers for meet and greets.
- Jack Hanna LIVE on Stage Sept. 17-18 only: 12 p.m. and 2 p *Jack will be available for book signing/autographs between each performance.
- Country Character Caravan Daily at 11:30 a.m., 1:45 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Animal Encounters Village Daily at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m.
- Diving Demonstrations Daily at 1 p.m.
- Animals Bobbing for Apples Saturdays only from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. *times may be subject to change without notice
This year, the Zoo has teamed up with Fifth Third Bank to offer a Family 4-Pack (2 adults and 2 children) and parking for any Fall Fest date for only $30. The first 2,000 to purchase this exclusive offer, available at Fifth Third Banking Centers, will also receive a free water bottle.
For more information please visit us online at www.columbuszoo.org. Jack Hanna’s Fall Fest is made possible with the support of Fifth Third Bank and the Dispatch Media Group.
# # #
The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is open 363 days a year 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. after Labor Day. General admission is $14.00 for adults, $9.00 for children ages 2 to 9 and $10.00 for seniors 60+. Children under 2 and Columbus Zoo members are free. The Zoo was named the #1 Zoo in America by USA Travel Guide and is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA). A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium has earned Charity Navigator’s prestigious 4-star rating. For more information and to purchase advance Zoo admission tickets, visit www.columbuszoo.org.